Field Day is a high-light of the school year!
1--it means school is almost OUT!
2--it means PLAYING all day, no work!
3--for my kids...it means competition...and they love to compete!!!
Individual Tug-o-war is a favorite! Tyler and Caleb!
Crab Soccer!
50 yard dashes! And, remember...this is NOT just for FUN!!!
(especially for Jaden!)
Paige was pretty INTENSE for her races too! RUN...Paige....RUN!!!
Trash can baseball! (that's my name for it, not the official name!)
It's a blessing that both Steve and I can usually attend Field Day and help.... or PLAY!!!
And Field Day always ends with Tug-o-war between the classes!
This too is intense and a highlight of the day!
Notice--Jaden and Caleb are about to pop blood vessels in their faces from straining so hard and the other kids are smiling!!!
I think this picture is so cute---Paige looking at Steve as I'm sure he is telling her to...
PULL HARDER!!!!! (because she is so strong and so big!!!) Did I mention competitive!!??
Tyler's 4th Grade"class"-- I think it was much harder to get pictures of the 4th graders this year!
They are too cool for pictures!!
Paige's 1st Grade class
Jaden's 2nd Grade class!
And Field Day means hanging out with FRIENDS!! Being able to TALK!!!
And laugh, and have FUN, even be LOUD...without getting in trouble!!
Another successful Field Day done! Another school year, almost over!!





No comments:
Post a Comment