Back in September----Paige did a morning CHEER CLINIC and then got to perform at the HALF time of the Goddard JV Football game!
The best part was hanging out with REAL Cheerleaders!
I'm not sure how many cheers they did, because I was busy snapping pictures! Then, they did a DANCE ROUTINE and I kid you not---I got my camera turned to video, pushed play, and the "dance" was over! The parents all laughed. We waited nearly 2 hours for half-time and then the girls cheered for 3 minutes! (And, NO!!! It's not because it took me so long to change my camera setting. It really was that short!)
But, Paige had fun! That's all that matters!!!
I don't know if Paige will be a cheer-leader, continue with dance, play sports herself, or something different! But, we do think it would be FUN if Paige cheer-leaded for Jaden's sports! How FUN!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment