Sunday, October 14, 2012

Jaden's playing Football!

Jaden is in 2nd grade and playing on the 3rd Grade Goddard Lions team!
Steve had to coach in order for him to be able to play as a 2nd grader!
 
 
Lined up---ready to be announced at the beginning of the game!
 
This picture makes me smile!
Jaden is looking in the stands instead of on the field! 
 He's probably checking to see where his FANS are!!!
 
Look how little he is in that HUDDLE!!!
 
#7 is ready!!!
Jaden has been playing Tight End on Offense and Outside Linebacker on Defense!
(no, I didn't know this--I just asked Steve!!)
 
Get Em J!
After one game Jaden told me, "I got a tackle and they didn't announce my name" (the announcer's)!  How cute!!  I told him sometimes if there are a bunch of guys in the pile the announcer's can't tell who got the first or actual tackle so they don't announce it! 
 But, he told me HE GOT THE TACKLE!!
 
Jaden's FAN CLUB!!
What a treat to have Hallie, Leah, Annie, and Becky
come to the boys' first football game of the season!  The boys LOVED it!!!


No comments: