WOW! It's the middle of September! Where does time go?
The kids go Progress reports this week at school---really progress reports already!!!!
I always get behind on pictures and blogs in the summer because we have 2 birthdays, Premier rally, then sports start, and it's back to school all too soon!!!
SO---If you'd like to see Jaden's Birthday party pics (and some are super cute!!)
Go back to my JULY POSTS and you will see 2 posts for Jaden's birthday!!!
I am thrilled to have finally finished those in September!!
And, soon I will be catching up on FOOTBALL and SOCCER!!!
But, for now---here's a sneak peak of what the boys have been up to.
YIKERS!! He is so cute in his football uniform. I love being a soccer/football mom and
going to the games and YELLING and CHEERING!!!!!
And our little Soccer guy! Also, super cute in his uniform!
Jaden hasn't played soccer in 2 years---but it doesn't show! He's such an athlete!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment