Meg Duerksen took our family pictures a few weeks ago!! It was cold, but I think we got some good pictures. This is just a PREVIEW! So, act surprised when you get your Christmas card with one of these pictures on it!!
LOVE the wall behind us!
Do not love Paige's face. And Jaden, well he either smiles really big makes a weird face.
ADORABLE!!!!!
I told you---Jaden's huge smile!!
This was the last photo taken and Paige was COLD!!
Clothing is always a big dilemna !! What to wear. Paige's closet is PINK and the boys' closets are BLUE!
But, I LOVE what I came up with this time. LOVE IT!!! I found Paige's dress at Target, perfect....
Pink and Blue!!
I'll be putting more on here when I get the rest of them. I am so excited!! I love them. I love the settings. All these photos were taken in Newton, where Steve and I grew up--most were in a back alley, off Main Street. Fun times!!
It continues to be nearly impossible---to get ALL 3 kids to look at the camera, smile, not look goofy, not smile too big, not frown, etc.....all at the same time!!
1 comment:
These are GREAT pictures, I love the brick wall too....can't wait to get family pictures done with her again!
Post a Comment